New suppliers announced for in-cosmetics Asia
in-cosmetics Asia, an APAC region exhibition for personal care ingredients, has announced more vendors for the show.
According to in-cosmetics Asia, 400 exhibitors are expected to join the lineup. Of this number, more than 60 will be exhibiting for the first time. The show will take place at the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Center (BITEC) from November 1 to 3.
A new look at sustainability
The in-cosmetics range includes suppliers that focus on sustainable ingredients, including:
- Carbonwave, which will demonstrate its award-winning seaweed-based cosmetic emulsifier, SeaBalance 2000.
- AVT Natural will announce two new products – AVT QG40 and AVT QG90 – made with sustainably sourced quercetagetin extracted from the marigold flower.
- Eurofragrance, which will showcase its products with sustainable applications, such as Confetti Soap and Solid Conditioner, and an eco-conscious collection of products with vegan, sustainable and eco-certifiable fragrances.
- The Elixens Group will present its new aromatic raw materials and highlight its range of natural ingredients demonstrating the company’s commitment to sustainable development.
- Vital-Chem will introduce its natural skin regenerating ingredient, Shikonin (Shikon Extract) which promotes wound healing and eliminates acne and acne scars.
- ROELMI HPC will showcase its microbiome-focused ingredients for skin wellness.
Combining science and nature
According to in-cosmetics Asia, exhibitors from 28 countries will meet personal care creators, showcase new ingredients and get in-person feedback on their products and solutions. For several suppliers, this includes their product lines designed to combine “science and nature”:
- Croda Singapore will showcase its trio of new products that include both naturally-derived and lab-created active ingredients.
- Forestwise will present its organic Kukui FFL nut oil, produced from wild raw materials. They plan to highlight that it is now available for the first time in Fair Trade and Organic quality.
- Also available will be Rahn’s brand new Myramaze essence, which uses sensocosmetic active ingredients.
- Driven by the growing clean beauty movement, including the recycling of unwanted by-products, Sensient Beauty will highlight its Natpure Xco Choco CC864 – an extract made from cocoa shells discarded by the chocolate industry.
Interactive spaces for new ingredients
According to in-cosmetics, the Innovation zone of the show, sponsored by Mibelle Biochemistry, should present more than 70 new ingredients and formulations. The area will act as a hub for new active and functional ingredients, with exhibitors including Croda, Ichimaru Pharcos and Chemyunion.
Additionally, the 2022 Spotlight On product expo will focus on three developing sectors: fragrances, healthy skin and makeup. Exhibitors here will include Cargill, Givaudan and DSM, who have announced that they will provide attendees with hands-on, hands-on experience.
Best Ingredients Awards
Also returning will be the in-cosmetics Asia Innovation Zone Best Ingredients Awards, which celebrate the best ingredients launched since March 2022.
Categories for the Gold, Silver and Bronze awards will include Active and Functional Ingredients, as well as Best Spotlight On Ingredients focused on skin health, makeup and fragrance.
Winners will be announced at the Innovation Zone on November 2.