Saudi Arabia’s fragrance market will reach a value of $3,500.9 million by 2030, according to P&S Intelligence
NEW YORK, April 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Saudi fragrance market is expected to reach $3,500.9 million by 2030 from $2,049.7 million in 2021, with a CAGR of 6.1% from 2021 to 2030, according to the market research P&S Intelligence firm. The market is driven by the growing importance of grooming and personal cleanliness in the country, as well as the growing number of gym goers. Saudi Arabia is one of the most important markets for cosmetics and perfumes in the Middle East due to its large economy.
With the rise of the e-commerce industry, the growth of the Saudi perfume market is expected to accelerate over the next decade. The Internet plays an important role in raising consumer awareness of scented items. Many platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat, have the highest number of users in the region from Saudi Arabia.
Get the sample pages for this report at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/saudi-arabia-fragrance-market/report-sample
Key Findings of the Saudi Arabia Fragrances Market Report
- Shower gels, shampoos, body lotions and shaving creams are all examples of cosmetics and personal care items that contain fragrance chemicals. Thus, the growing consumer fascination with health and wellness has created new potential for the development of fragrances. When shopping for personal care items, people consider an attractive smell to be an important element.
- A successful fragrance is also one that reflects favorably on the business and ideally appeals to target users from a marketing perspective. As a result, majority of personal care companies are reinventing their products using pleasant and organic aromatic components, which is driving the advancement of the Saudi fragrance market.
- Fragrances are worn by both men and women, and they express the style, uniqueness and personality of the wearer. Due to changes in taste, people from Saudi Arabia are turning to western brands that settle in the kingdom, thus contributing to the expansion of the perfumery industry.
- Women see fragrances as an important part of their identity. With the rise of female labor, perfumes are becoming more and more fashionable. Women love perfumes, and they are one of the most important and attractive personal care accessories for them.
- Men are also increasingly interested in scented items. Fragrances increase self-esteem and have a positive impact on overall perception. Some men apply perfume to improve their sense of personal hygiene, while others do it simply to give off a pleasant smell. Due to the changing view of fragrances as an important aspect of personal care among adult men, demand for them has increased.
- In the Saudi fragrance market, luxury goods accounted for around 80% of total sales in 2021. Due to high income levels and the booming Oil & Gas and BFSI industries, Saudi Arabia is one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
Ajmal Perfumes has partnered with SAP SE, a multinational technology company, to promote digital transformation in September 2021. The company would operate on RISE, on the real-time business suite SAP S/4HANA, with the platform of SAP, and with the human experience management suite SAP SuccessFactors, would increase the experience of the staff, in collaboration with distribution partner Accely.
Browse the detailed report on Saudi Arabia Perfume Market Size and Growth Forecast Report 2030
Other key players are Al Majed 4Oud Company, Bath & Body Works Direct Inc., Candle-Lite Company LLC, Johnson & Johnson, Rasasi Perfumes Industry LLC, The Procter & Gamble Company, Christian Dior SE, Unilever Group, Victoria’s Secret & Co., Arabian Oud and Abdul Samad Al Qurashi.
Market Size Breakdown by Segment
By product type
- Body Oils
- Perfume sets
- Shower gel
- Body creams/lotions
Browse more related reports
UAE Fragrances Market Growth Forecast Report, 2030
Bio-Based Cosmetics and Personal Care Ingredients Market Growth Report 2030
U.S. Beauty and Personal Care Products Market Growth Forecast Report 2030
On P&S intelligence
P&S Intelligence is a provider of market research and advisory services serving the market intelligence needs of growing industries around the world. Providing the bedrock of market intelligence, P&S, as an enterprising research and advisory firm, believes in providing in-depth landscape analyzes on the ever-changing market scenario, to enable businesses to make decisions enlightened and base their business strategies on cunning.
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://www.psmarketresearch.com
Follow us: LinkedIn Twitter
SOURCE P&S Intelligence