TrendAroma Marketing Releases Latest Fine Scent Trend Report Tracking New Scent Stories
Our new Fine Fragrance Trend Stories report contains 150 new launches covering the period from January to April 2022 and information on the future ingredients targeted for each trend, which will help your creative team develop new fragrance lines.
Keynotes for today and after
The report begins with an “at a glance” trend tracking update, helping you and the team uncover the fragrance trends that are disrupting the market; masculine, feminine and genderless fragrance themes.
From macro-trends to micro-trends: perfume as a well-being axis
Throughout the report, you’ll see how interconnected each trend story is, as broader consumer trends overlap and influence scent preferences.
From bold, bright florals that explore fantastical notes, such as red orchid to the sweetest fruit nectars (still found in nature) that are emerging, as we move from pandemic influenced ‘safe, known and nostalgic’ – the new way Millennials and Gen Z are exploring the green category and sustainable ingredients and fragrance notes.
In 2022, despite all the global and financial worries, perfume remains a strong and growing global market. This report provides a trending framework, breaking down new launches into categories and trending stories to help you and the team focus on creating new fragrances, responding to briefs and bringing new products to the market. market in all perfume sectors.
Content of the 49-page report includes:
- A market landscape with data + insight into trends
- Key Themes + Notes from Now & Next – 5 macro-focused trending themes
- Hot Scent Trends: Men – 5 Micro-Trend Themes
- Hot Scent Trends: Women – 5 Micro-Focused Trending Themes
- Hot Scent Trends: Genderless – 5 Micro-Focused Trending Themes
- 13 exclusive trend stories to explore, with fragrance descriptions, notes and innovative new ideas for products and ranges in our “future fragrance focus” section on each trend board.
You will also have access to our first webinar discussing all the themes and trending insights in the report, which will be available on demand from June 20.