Weekly Recap: Howard Kaneff Dies, Keys Soulcare Adds SPF Skincare Offering and More
Last week, beloved Arkay Chairman Emeritus Howard Kaneff died at the age of 91. Howard, the father of Arkay CEO Mitchell Kaneff, took over the business when his own father – Max Kaneff, who founded Arkay Printing in 1922 – died suddenly in 1962. He remained active in the industry even after his retirement in 2004.
In skincare news, Alicia Keys, in partnership with dermatologist Dr. Renée Snyder, introduced Keys Soulcare’s first SPF skincare offering: Protect Your Light Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30.
Additionally, Uber Technologies Inc. and The Body Shop have expanded their partnership to include nearly all of the beauty company’s retail stores across the United States. This expansion brings new locations to the Uber platform and allows consumers in new cities, including Illinois, Nevada, Georgia, Pennsylvania and even Alaska and Hawaii, to purchase The Body Shop products through Uber Eats.
Here are our 10 most viewed stories from the past week:
1. Top 50 Cosmetics Companies Ranking
2. The top skincare and beauty trends of 2022 so far
3. 4 key beauty trends for 2023 by Trendalytics
4. The best beauty brands in the US – ranked by Cosmetify
5. Ranking of the 50 best cosmetic companies 2021
6. Consumer Behavior During COVID-19: What Beauty Retailers Need to Know
7. Arkay Chairman Emeritus Howard Kaneff has passed away
8. Alicia Keys Introduces Keys Soulcare’s First SPF Skincare Offering
9. The Body Shop is expanding its partnership with Uber
10. Kylie gets backlash for the makeup lab photoshoot
Thanks for reading our latest news. We will have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a good week!